The most awaited 2018 FIFA World Cup has been set to take place in Russia. As ever before, this event will surely be attended by many travelers and tourists from different parts of the world. If you are one of those who can’t afford to miss out this big event, it’s a good thing that you have landed on this Moscow Traveler Tourist Guide. Pack your bags, toddler toys and prepare to be away for a blast of fun and excitement of this remarkable 2018 sports event will be much worthy of your time and effort when you follow these guidelines.
There will be 11 cities that will witness multiple watches from each individual location. Just in case you are not yet aware, the most popular choice of many tourists for a number of reasons is Russian capital Moscow. The capital renders two stadiums that will surely be pre-occupied by incredible number of fans. Apart from that capital, Kazan can also be a great choice as it is also accessible. Although it is not as ideal as Moscow, it can still be a great place to stay during the FIFA world cup. Apart from that, you would also be able to attend fixtures in neighboring countries such as Samara, Nizhny Novgorod and Saransk. However, the main drawback of choosing this host city is that there are no matches that will be staged in this place particularly after the quarter finals.
If you want to streamline your travel to Moscow, here are the expert tips for you:
- Prepare your visa. The majority of tourists need a Visa. As such, there is a need for you to get in touch with the Russian authorities beforehand in order to spare yourself from cramming.
- Expect mild weather. Although Russian climate usually gets people stuck into the frame of thought about harsh climate, the weather during the World FIFA period will be farm along with temperatures falling in mid-20s centigrade
- Know the time. You have to keep in mind that time zone differs across the nations. As such, Kaliningrad with GM +2, Moscow with GM +3, St. Petersburg with GM +4 and Yekaterinburg with GM +5.
- Bring with you a voltage adopter. Since the electricity throughout Russia is 200 V/50 Hz alongside with a pair of standard two pin-plugs, there is a need for you to bring your adapter.
- Keep in mind about the currency. Rouble is the currency of the country. With this, a US Dollar is roughly equivalent to 60 roubles. If you are planning to use your traveler’s check on your travel to Moscow on your 2018, you better forget it since it is not advisable in the country.
There you have it – tourist guide to 2018 World FIFA Cup. With the help of this traveller’s guide, you would be able to streamline your travel to Moscow. While you are looking forward to experiencing the biggest sports event in 2018, you should also ponder on these guides in order to streamline everything.